Terms & Conditions
By making a request/order you are offering to purchase a product which we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions.
1. All requests are subject to availability of stock.
2. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees, warranties or representations made as to delivery times are limited to the Republic of Ireland (ROI).
3. We are not responsible for any delays in delivery occurring due to postal delays or force majeure.
4. When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
5. All prices advertised are subject to changes.
None of the above affects your Statutory rights.